- 6 Posts
Ultra Power Saving Mode
Just getting to grips with the S5 and need some assistance please.
I love the idea of the Ultra Power Saving Mode but is there any way of configuring it to automatically kick in when your battery level reaches 10%? So far it seems like you've got to manually enable it which seems a bit odd.
- 04-29-2014, 06:06 PM #2
- 04-29-2014, 06:48 PM #3
- 04-29-2014, 10:28 PM #4
- 04-30-2014, 12:30 AM #5
- 6 Posts
Re: Ultra Power Saving Mode
Thanks for your reply's.
I can confirm this mode definitely does not kick in once the battery hit's 10% which is a shame :-(.
My only issue with this mode is the amount of time it takes to load up. When switching between normal and Ultra Power Saving it takes a good 10-15 seconds but if it increases my battery life by 12-24hrs I can't complain.
- By ShaggyKids in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 10-24-2015, 07:12 AM
- By heavyvino in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 08-31-2015, 01:44 PM
- By dpham00 in forum Sony Z Ultra Google Play editionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-01-2014, 10:45 AM
- By wrburg in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 04-30-2014, 04:16 PM
- By copperfox70 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2014, 12:13 PM