Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default "Fixing" S-View Flip Case Issue (top not lying flat)

Reading the internets, I seem I'm certainly not alone in finding that the top flap of the S-View case rises up and often won't stay down / flush with screen of phone. This issue comes and goes and I can't figure out how to make it stay down consistently. Just wondering if anyone found a way to fix it...

Thanks in advance, Jon

Default Re: "Fixing" S-View Flip Case Issue (top not lying flat)

Quote Originally Posted by Jon44 View Post
    Reading the internets, I seem I'm certainly not alone in finding that the top flap of the S-View case rises up and often won't stay down / flush with screen of phone. This issue comes and goes and I can't figure out how to make it stay down consistently. Just wondering if anyone found a way to fix it...

Thanks in advance, Jon
    I set mine face down for the first day or so...hasn't been an issue since...

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    31 Global Posts

i thought about getting the S-view case on my S5, since i had it on my S4, but decided against it since i use my phone a lot to take pictures. i find the S-view a pain in the *** whenever i take a picture. decided to go with case/glass protector instead this time. anyway, had i went for it, i would've got this:
    http://www.spigen.com/brands/samsung...lip-cover.html

That drove me nuts too.

But my wireless S-view case does not exhibit this problem. Even when I hold the flap back for several minutes (reading an article) I can place the phone back on the table and the flap will slowly close shut.
    Thanked by:
    Jon44 

Quote Originally Posted by stan23 View Post
    That drove me nuts too.

But my wireless S-view case does not exhibit this problem. Even when I hold the flap back for several minutes (reading an article) I can place the phone back on the table and the flap will slowly close shut.
    yes the wireless one stays shut better, but it still is a pain and doesn't shut all the way