Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default battery sucks now

so i noticed i had the phone for 2 weeks and my battery life is getting terrible. i charged my phone to 94% within 2 hours of basically no use its at 55 percent. my battery life was great but all of a sudden its getting bad any answers or help would be appreciated.

Default Re: battery sucks now

go to settings, system,battery and see what using your battery. read through forums on how to better your battery use. here and on xda

3,419 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,042 Global Posts

Can you post a screen shot of what's using the battery?

Posted via Android Central App

Also, I've found that sometimes without a restart or a little rest my battery will get wonky...say there's only 1 minute of charge left. Close everything, restart it and it goes back to normal.

I also noticed the battery is horrible on its last 30% or less. I actually tested the last few nights if it would make it through the night when it's at about 30. The first night it actually shut off, last night it was at 1%. This is after closing all programs, battery saving is on, screen brightness all the way down, blocking mode is on. The first time it showed that quick connect sucked the life out of it which is weird because I don't even use that feature. The latest test showed that the Android OS drained it, but again, I had no programs open and running.

-via Android Central App on GWaLL's S5

878 Posts
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    R.D.D.T ND2 v1

99% of these battery problems are user error or a rogue app (or both). You are giving no info what so ever (screenshots of battery stats, wakelocks, tc.). We can't help with little to no info.