S5 and printing
Got the S5 and bought (it was the free app of the day) the PrintHand utility from Amazon. My question is how I add it as a print plugin in the printers settings pane on the phone? If I press the '+' sign I get redirected to the Play store where I will have to pay for the tool.
Does anyone know of a way to add the tool as a print provider when the app is purchased from another source than the Play store?
- 04-29-2014, 06:51 PM #2
- 04-29-2014, 08:08 PM #3
- 04-29-2014, 08:17 PM #4
- By rich 89 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 9Last Post: 05-02-2014, 03:46 AM
- By mynameis in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 04-30-2014, 03:43 PM
- By Kulu21 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 04-30-2014, 03:33 PM
- By DangerSwan333 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2014, 01:35 AM
- By nonie in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 04-29-2014, 02:35 PM