- 1 Posts
Sumsung S5 Backup/Sync
I have recently switched to Samsung S5 from Iphone and am unsure on best way to backup.
Had a look and found these four things: 1. Settings/Accounts/Google & Samsung syncs 2. Backup and Reset 3. Cloud 4. Kies
Question one: I am mostly just wanting to backup txt messages and photos etc and am not sure if there is a way to sync the phone each day approx or do I do backups only when connected to the computer.
Question two: When you backup and sync where does the info go? Can you get to it online with google account? or is it just stored incase you need to do a restore on your phone.
Hope this makes sense
- 04-30-2014, 07:14 PM #2
- By Kolten Nay in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 17Last Post: 05-01-2014, 09:03 PM
- By keri2000 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 14Last Post: 05-01-2014, 07:27 PM
- By somah in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 10Last Post: 04-30-2014, 06:28 PM
- By chrisngrod in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2014, 09:29 PM
- By Sgaar in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 04-29-2014, 08:17 PM