Verizon S5 $90 on contract ($590 off contract) @ Fry's B&M only

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Fry's has the Verizon s5 for $90 on contract, B&M Only. Off contract price is $590

ema8a8ej.jpg

http://www.frys.com/product/8065484

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
for those that that have Best Buy and Fry's in the same city, I'm sure Best Buy will match the price? Maybe? :)

They should in theory. Depends on the store though. It needs to be in stock, same model, and the Fry's needs to be within 25 miles. I once had a csr tell me they couldn't price match because the store was not within 25 miles. I pulled out my phone and did a map search to prove him that it was.

If they don't pm, ask why not? If they say it is corporate policy, ask them to see a copy of the policy. This is the link to the price match. Read it thoroughly so you can have your rebuttal ready if they say something incorrect(happened to me before, they will come up with every excuse not to pm)

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...00.c%3Fid%3Dpcmcat297300050000&token=mHAei8FA

CarrierPigeon

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
They should in theory. Depends on the store though. It needs to be in stock, same model, and the Fry's needs to be within 25 miles. I once had a csr tell me they couldn't price match because the store was not within 25 miles. I pulled out my phone and did a map search to prove him that it was.

If they don't pm, ask why not? If they say it is corporate policy, ask them to see a copy of the policy. This is the link to the price match. Read it thoroughly so you can have your rebuttal ready if they say something incorrect(happened to me before, they will come up with every excuse not to pm)

Best Buy Low Price Guarantee - BestBuy

Best Buy should really rename itself to Best YMMV Buy. :)

There are 3 Best Buy stores in my area. Two will NEVER match Amazon prices on contract phones.(which is the official Best Buy price match policy). However, the one that's farthest from me has a very nice manager and he ALWAYS matched Amazon prices on contract phones. Guess which one I usually get my phones from? :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane