Mobila data issues
Hi, my phone makes calls, sends messages. But when I try to use the mobile data, internet exploring for example, the browser just comes up with 'you are offline' I click the 'more' option and that says that i need to connect to a wifi network or that my mobile data needs turning on. When I connect to wifi it works ok, but when I'm on mobile data, it gives me these messages. My mobile data is turned on and I have unlimited data, so that isn't the problem.
Does anyone know what this may be?
- 04-30-2014, 07:00 PM #2
Re: Mobila data issues
Go to the Verizon store and get a new SIM card. I don't know why but the SIM card is bad. I had the same problem a last week and the only thing that worked was to get a SIM card.
The panda has spoken
- 06-08-2014, 12:43 AM #3
- By zerrisk in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 04-10-2015, 09:11 PM
- By Xanth269 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 11Last Post: 05-19-2014, 09:26 AM
- By clitrenta in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 05-13-2014, 11:39 PM
- By Sincs in forum LG G2Replies: 11Last Post: 05-02-2014, 02:07 AM
- By MikeB78 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 05-01-2014, 01:17 PM