shazam alternative app that's use google play?

Pixiuser

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

Is there an app similar to shazam that can identify songs but you can select google play to download songs directly?

Shazam and sound hound only has option to download songs from amazon mp3 store. Google has widget to search songs but is not so great to find new released songs. I have been using Google play to download all my songs.

Any recommendations?

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

Is there an app similar to shazam that can identify songs but you can select google play to download songs directly?

Shazam and sound hound only has option to download songs from amazon mp3 store. Google has widget to search songs but is not so great to find new released songs. I have been using Google play to download all my songs.

Any recommendations?

I'm not sure as I just use SoundHound, the few times I need this feature, but I think remember using Google Now and asking , what's that song? And it does the same, so I'm guessing that it has some way on getting the song on Google Play.

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Use what's that song?

I have it set up on my home screen as a widget. After its found the song it gives me the option to buy it on Google play music.

Posted from my galaxy note 3

Cobravision

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
If you tap to the right of the Amazon link in Shazam, it reveals a link to buy the song on Google Play, like a drop down menu.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781