Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Where has Gmail google cloud print gone!

Not sure if its just me but on the S4 I could print emails from within the gmail app using googles cloud print feature. This
    was introduced in kitkat and a brilliant feature as I could print from anywhere using 3/4g or WiFi
    However this appears to have changed with the S5. Although there is the cloud print feature it only works on WiFi. No
    longer do I get the google printer selection within the app - instead I am brought to a new screen which requests I must
    have a WiFi connection first.
    Anyone any idea's? or has Samsung removed this feature for a reason?
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: Where has Gmail google cloud print gone!

Quote Originally Posted by Timbo7510 View Post
    Not sure if its just me but on the S4 I could print emails from within the gmail app using googles cloud print feature. This
    was introduced in kitkat and a brilliant feature as I could print from anywhere using 3/4g or WiFi
    However this appears to have changed with the S5. Although there is the cloud print feature it only works on WiFi. No
    longer do I get the google printer selection within the app - instead I am brought to a new screen which requests I must
    have a WiFi connection first.
    Anyone any idea's? or has Samsung removed this feature for a reason?
    Well, I would say it as a unattended problem recently samsung has completely changed its touch wiz and i think they might have left this problem unattended why don't you try contacting with the samsung regarding this issue I am sure they are going to release the bug fix update if they got idea about it.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Where has Gmail google cloud print gone!

Thanks for that. Unfortunately Samsung customer service is appauling. It is run by inexperienced staff that have no clue about the products they are supposed to support.

Posted via Android Central App