Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default LWP Ad Issue

I have a little LWP ad that I can't get rid of. It is actually under all the widgits and shortcuts. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Default Re: LWP Ad Issue

Welcome to Android Central! Are you saying that the ad is for a LWP, or that some LWP you installed is causing the popup?

It's likely that some app you installed is responsible for the popup, but there isn't any easy way of figuring out which one. You might have to uninstall apps one by one until it goes away.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I believe it's part of a LWP that I installed. At first I didn't know where it came from because it didn't seem to have anything to do with what I downloaded. It's not so much a popup as it just sits on the far right screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    Welcome to Android Central! Are you saying that the ad is for a LWP, or that some LWP you installed is causing the popup?

It's likely that some app you installed is responsible for the popup, but there isn't any easy way of figuring out which one. You might have to uninstall apps one by one until it goes away.

It would help if you could post a screenshot (which is now possible on the new AC App update!).

Posted via Android Central App