i have a delema i am elegable for upgrade

mark5019

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
using i phone 5s want to go back to android used to have a gs4 having to choose between s5 or htc m8 im so confused

im handled both hard choice

bespinct

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I guess I might be different than most of the responses you'll get in this particular thread. Hold the phone in your hands before making a decision. Consider the options that matter to you. There may be a couple of features that matter to you, or if you are like me, it could be just one feature that matters. I bought the GS5 because it will eventually get wireless charging. Otherwise the M8 likely would have been my choice.

Reality is, both devices are great.

Posted via Android Central App

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I guess I might be different than most of the responses you'll get in this particular thread. Hold the phone in your hands before making a decision. Consider the options that matter to you. There may be a couple of features that matter to you, or if you are like me, it could be just one feature that matters. I bought the GS5 because it will eventually get wireless charging. Otherwise the M8 likely would have been my choice.

Reality is, both devices are great.

Spot on. I think both bring something to the table. It's the end user that has to pick for their individual needs.

Kilroy13

Banned
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I was dead set on getting the m8 till i went to upgrade, i picked up a lg g-flex and was amazed! And thats what i left the store with! Listening to reviews to make your choice will only make you miss out on the phone that is best for you!

SENT FROM MY G-FLEX, BECAUSE SIZE MATTERS, BUT SO DOES FLEXability😁

AKFL3TCH3R

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Well, I'd say M8 because I love mine. I can't say anything about the S5 until I actually use one as a daily driver for a day or two, because the in store display model never helps me make a firm decision unless I visit like 3 days in a row. Haha. I've been wanting to experiment with the S5 too, because I like to explore all of the different worlds of android.

freddyttt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Youll hear camera camera camera.... user reviews at VZ ATT AMAZON SPRINT AND TMOBILE are more positive for the M8.(HIGHER RATED). professonal reviews say M8. all say the M8 is faster with no lag. the camera on the M8 is fine. the software is better(camera). you'll have a better USER experience over time with the M8. why??? because it sense works. it's fast with no LAG....

good luck-

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670