Problem with Facebook "recent" posts?

LisaLee660

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I guess there was a recent FB Android update and now I only see "recent" posts every so often. My "Most Recent" feed never shows the number of new recent posts. Pretty annoying. Yes, I have uninstalled and re-installed FB.
Is anyone else having this problem?

Attachments

• Recent.jpg
    Recent.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 16

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I guess there was a recent FB Android update and now I only see "recent" posts every so often. My "Most Recent" feed never shows the number of new recent posts. Pretty annoying. Yes, I have uninstalled and re-installed FB.

Yes, everybody have the same "problem", that's what it is after latest update. The only way to see it now is going to the same menu you see in the picture you attached and there you will find your Most Recent option. Problem is that's not a final solution as it defaults back every time.

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site

Yes it's been well discussed on the forums. I'm in the testers group so I've been dealing with it for a while. It's really frustrating. You can always use the browser until the update hits. Hopefully a fix is near!

sent from my T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

LisaLee660

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Thanks. I do keep gong back to that menu, but when I click on recent it hardly ever shows me actual recent posts. There's never a number of posts highlighted in blue posts like every other category, but when I check it on my Macbook it's fine. Oh well. Thanks for your response.

the block

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Don't worry, Facebook knows better than you do about what you want to see in your own feed :-\

The best workaround to it is making Most Recent your only favorite, so it is at the top and easy to get to and select when you go to the More tab.

fofjjsr

Android4life
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
So I was really frustrated with this update, because I was missing posts from family and friends because Facebook was deciding what was important all the sudden, and would not let me sort my own main feed anymore. So, I went to update my review and it told me I couldn't because I was using a beta version (odd). Then noticed there are literally no reviews after the latest update (odd again). I didn't sign up for a beta version of Facebook anything, and this was a standard Facebook update I thought....

jphillips1963

Banned
Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
If Facebook downsize and quit with all there phishing on web browsing and trying to guess what people we may know and all the other garbage they throw at us for advertising we wouldn't have these issues

Sent from my Droid RAZR Maxx HD using Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22