- 2 Posts
Screen turns off when tilted
Hey guys, sorry if this has been brought up before, I couldn't find anything on it.
Basically what happens is if I tilt my phone 90 degrees to either side and forward a bit in a quick motion, it turns the screen off. Much like as if I had pressed the power button. If I tilt it back quickly it turns back on again.
This sounds like it should just be a motion control feature misbehaving, so I disabled every option in motions and gestures, but no effect. Is there another option hiding somewhere I don't know about?
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks so much!
- 05-02-2014, 09:23 AM #3
Re: Screen turns off when tiltedSent from my T-Mobile Galaxy S6 (32 GB) using AC Forums.
- By shadowmere813 in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 7Last Post: 05-21-2015, 05:05 PM
- By Brenda Adank in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 04-20-2015, 06:40 AM
- By Shimul Shimul in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 03-13-2015, 01:06 AM
- By NYfan78 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 05-02-2014, 08:48 AM
- By Tyler Kaufman in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2014, 06:59 AM