Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Fingerprint integration - LastPass

Since Heartbleed, I've been converting my passwords to LastPass management. Interestingly, yesterday, LastPass updated and now integrates with the S5 fingerprint reader. This is a really big deal. If LastPass feel comfortable with it, I suspect many other third-party developers will as well, which bodes well for the reader on this and future Samsung products.

Now I just need an app lock developer to use it so that I can only lock the apps I care about with a FP. That'll be awesome!

Default Re: Fingerprint integration - LastPass

I recently converted to LastPass as well from 1Password, although I do maintain 1Password on my desktop as a duplicate to everything just in case. Still LastPass is a far more useful app, however when I initially installed it I got the fingerprint activation popup but it disappeared and I just haven taken the time to hunt down how to activate it. Any quick answers on that would be great.

Global Posts
    746 Global Posts

Default Re: Fingerprint integration - LastPass

I have the finger scan enabled but it seems to rarely come up. When it does, I'm not a fan of the interface. It is different than the standard s5 finger interface

Posted via Android Central App