Fingerprint integration - LastPass
Since Heartbleed, I've been converting my passwords to LastPass management. Interestingly, yesterday, LastPass updated and now integrates with the S5 fingerprint reader. This is a really big deal. If LastPass feel comfortable with it, I suspect many other third-party developers will as well, which bodes well for the reader on this and future Samsung products.
Now I just need an app lock developer to use it so that I can only lock the apps I care about with a FP. That'll be awesome!
- 05-04-2014, 09:19 AM #2
Re: Fingerprint integration - LastPass
I recently converted to LastPass as well from 1Password, although I do maintain 1Password on my desktop as a duplicate to everything just in case. Still LastPass is a far more useful app, however when I initially installed it I got the fingerprint activation popup but it disappeared and I just haven taken the time to hunt down how to activate it. Any quick answers on that would be great.
- 05-04-2014, 10:27 AM #3
- By kilofoxtrot in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 25Last Post: 09-07-2016, 01:39 PM
- By maxman1 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 13Last Post: 09-19-2015, 10:15 PM
- By pughmat in forum Samsung Gear Fit 1 & 2Replies: 6Last Post: 07-28-2015, 09:29 AM
- By Gene Burwood in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 05-05-2014, 01:14 PM
- By beyondthesmile in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 14Last Post: 04-30-2014, 11:35 PM