Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung still giving 50% off accessories for registering phone

I saw this posted in a thread so I registered my phone a few days ago and they're still doing this....

50% off any mobile accessory under $50, it's valid for 90 days after you register and is for a limited time (no idea how long) and you'll receive it in email.

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/register/product

Default Re: Samsung still giving 50% off accessories for registering phone

Yeah I registered my new s5 that I got 2 days ago and got the email, I went to Samsung site, put in otterbox that I wanted 49.99, added it to cart, put in code and no discount for me.. I tried it 3 times and Gave up.

Posted via Android Central App

Yea I got mine when I registered. I'm waiting on the wireless charging cover for the S5 and the wireless charger. When those come out I'll be using my 50% discount coupon. Hopefully it will be soon.
    Samsung Galaxy S4 (Arctic Blue)
    Successfully ROOTED Samsung Galaxy S5 (Black) - AT&T
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by jay10203 View Post
    Yeah I registered my new s5 that I got 2 days ago and got the email, I went to Samsung site, put in otterbox that I wanted 49.99, added it to cart, put in code and no discount for me.. I tried it 3 times and Gave up.

Well that sucks! I see that a lot of the accessories are for $49.99 ... I wonder if it has to be "under $50" before taxes? That way a lot of their stuff can't be purchased with that coupon. I just looked and there's nothing I actually want but hopefully it helps someone out.

I got the S5 Yesterday, saw this thread and promptly registered; but did not see any mention of discounts, neither got an email. So it may be over, on the discounts.

my wife got the email, i never got one.

Quote Originally Posted by jay10203 View Post

Hmm i'm not sure but i'm thinking it has to be Samsung branded product for the 50% to work? I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by alil25 View Post
    Well that sucks! I see that a lot of the accessories are for $49.99 ... I wonder if it has to be "under $50" before taxes? That way a lot of their stuff can't be purchased with that coupon. I just looked and there's nothing I actually want but hopefully it helps someone out.
    Well it should work because when I got my S4, I got the 50% discount then and use it to get http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/cel...EB-K600BUWESTA for my S4. So it should definitely work. for $49.99 products.
    Samsung Galaxy S4 (Arctic Blue)
    Successfully ROOTED Samsung Galaxy S5 (Black) - AT&T