Location / GPS Widget?
My Moto X came with a widget that could turn the location services on or off without having to open the settings. I'm guessing it was a motorola thing. I have not found anything for the s5 that will do it. Apparently its a google security thing? Any widgets out there that can do it?
- 05-02-2014, 02:16 PM #2
- 05-02-2014, 02:23 PM #3
Re: Location / GPS Widget?
Use two fingers and swipe down, the above shown menu should display, then toggle it on and off. You can even move the location icon to the 1st position if you wanted by going to settings-notification panel, then arrange as needed.
Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk
- By david_ms in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 11Last Post: 06-20-2015, 02:58 AM
- By Rajeev Kumar5 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 05-17-2014, 11:37 AM
- By Justintoxicated in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 05-01-2014, 04:14 PM
- By skeezix1970 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 05-01-2014, 08:20 AM
- By DangerSwan333 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2014, 01:35 AM