- 2 Posts
Since I did the up date of Android, I cannot connect my S5 with new bluetooth device.
The one who are already connected still working, but it does not work with new.
It's just say no possible to communicate with the device.
If someone can help, it will be a pleasure.
Best to all!
- 05-02-2014, 04:05 PM #2
- By Rachel Frost in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-11-2014, 01:59 PM
- By Sad SouL in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 05-14-2014, 09:10 AM
- By shabnam sultana in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in Canada (Bell/Rogers/Telus)Replies: 3Last Post: 05-06-2014, 11:51 AM
- By Petros Solomos in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 6Last Post: 05-02-2014, 02:10 PM
- By DG2014 in forum HTC Sensation XLReplies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2014, 11:37 AM