Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Lagging Text Messages to iPhone users

I was able to finally change to an android device, a Samsung S5... I love it so far but am having serious frustration issues with texts! The screen will freeze and not let me enter anything for about 10 seconds, it also will let me input some text then the keyboard will take up the whole screen and not let me do anything, or if it does allow me to it types it in 4 times, I then have to erase and start over with another freezing screen!!!! The other thing is the message app will shut down randomly and not let me access my texts until I close out the app or take the battery out. I am getting seriously frustrated as with my job I need to text pretty much all day (sick I know). Please give me tips, advice, anything that will stop me from hating this phone!!! Anyone else having this problem too?

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Lagging Text Messages to iPhone users

Anyone???? If you have any ideas on how to make this stop please let me know! Driving me crazy!!!!

Do you have app killer, cache cleaner, ram booster or anti virus do you? They can cause major problems for an android phone.

Have you tried a different messaging app? Hangouts maybe?

Try Textra: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...?id=com.textra

And you may want to use Google Keyboard (it is better than the stock keyboard) https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...utmethod.latin