Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    265 Global Posts

Default How do I move a picture in the Google Drive to the Gallery on the Galaxy s5?

I moved a picture to my Google Drive on my PC and it now appears on my Google Drive on my Galaxy s5. How do I then move it to the Gallery on my s5?

Default Re: How do I move a picture in the Google Drive to the Gallery on the Galaxy s5?

Quote Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
    I moved a picture to my Google Drive on my PC and it now appears on my Google Drive on my Galaxy s5. How do I then move it to the Gallery on my s5?
    Just open it on your S5's Drive App and will see at the top right the options, in there you will find the download option, it saves it to the phone storage in the Download folder, you can then move it to wherever you want.
    sirmaru likes this.

Default Re: How do I move a picture in the Google Drive to the Gallery on the Galaxy s5?

Quote Originally Posted by erasat View Post
    Just open it on your S5's Drive App and will see at the top right the options, in there you will find the download option, it saves it to the phone storage in the Download folder, you can then move it to wherever you want.
    if you're referring to the ... in the upper right corner of 'DRIVE' app, then download is not an option. i have a lot of photos in my drive app, that i want in my phones gallery, so i can use them as contact photos,etc

Thank you

I am not sure if someone already answered this question and sorry if did and I miss something. Since my Google Drive getting almost full and no idea how, probably pictures. How I can check everything and wipe what don't need. I couldn't figure out on my phone. Thanks in advance for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by speed13 View Post
    I am not sure if someone already answered this question and sorry if did and I miss something. Since my Google Drive getting almost full and no idea how, probably pictures. How I can check everything and wipe what don't need. I couldn't figure out on my phone. Thanks in advance for your help!
    How do I move a picture in the Google Drive to the Gallery on the Galaxy s5?-uploadfromtaptalk1428431208456.jpg

This is what I meant, how I can find what taking that much space and how to clear all not needed files?