Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default best fax app for S5?

Good morning. My husband is looking for a fax app that will allow him to fax directly from his phone. Any recommendations? Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    775 Global Posts

Default Re: best fax app for S5?

Check the play store

3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I appreciate the response. However I was wondering if any AC members had personally used one.

I like CamScanner.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...sig.camscanner

Another option is GreenFax... greenfax.com

Greenfax is useful with more than just your android phone. It works with any device that can send email. "send faxes directly from your email, simply by addressing the message to faxnumber@GreenFax.com. All major document formats supported, including PDF, MS Word, HTML, and more."

https://www.greenfax.com/userguidesending.php

Email-To-Fax
    To send a fax through GreenFax's email-to-fax service, simply compose an email message as per the following instructions. Refer to the screenshot below as an example.

IMPORTANT: Email-to-fax jobs must be sent from a registered email address on your GreenFax account.
    Address the email to FAXNUMBER@GreenFax.com. For example, to send a fax to (202)456-2461 you would address the email to 12024562461@greenfax.com. For faxes to US/Canadian destinations, be sure to precede the 10 digit fax number with the digit 1. For international faxes, precede the fax number with 011 followed by the country code.

Enter your GreenFax send code in the subject field. This send code is used to authenticate your email-to-fax job. Your send code should not be the same as the password used to login to your GreenFax account.

Attach one or more documents to be faxed and/or enter text in the body of the email message. GreenFax supports documents and files in the following formats:
    Adobe PDF
    Microsoft Word (doc, docx)
    Microsoft Excel (xls, xlsx)
    HTML
    Rich Text Format (rtf)
    Text (txt)
    GIF Image (gif)
    JPEG Image (jpeg, jpg)
    PNG Image (png)
    Tagged Image File Format (tiff, tif)

You may also include plain or formatted text in the body of the email. If included, this text will appear on first page of the fax. To send a fax consisting of text only, you may simply type the text message in the body of the email without attaching a document.

Click Send.