What Kind Of Case Do You Use For Your Galaxy S5?

Lynne Gudes

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
PDAir flip case. Beautiful, handy and protects the screen when I drop it face down on a rock. I have had three PDAir leather cases and I think they are superior to anything I can find in the states.:cool:

jaleesag88

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm using a Speck Grip candyshell case. I also have a Case-Mate Pop! Stand case and another cheap TPU case I cannot stand to use. I stick with the Grip because it feels slimmer than the Case-Mate case. This weekend I plan on picking up an incipio feather case...or the Case-Mate Glam case. I'm not 100% sure which one yet. I'm leaning towards the feather because it is the thinner of the 2 and that's what I'm wanting.

bogdaryl

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Started with a cheap Body Glove, moved up from that to the otterbox defender I got annoyed with the screen protector not being clear enough for me so I put in the Zagg HD and ripped out the built in screen protector. Also ordered the Spigen tough armor on a whim, I really like this case but didn't think it would protect the phone enough for work (law enforcement). Received my Element Recon Carbon Fiber in Black this past Saturday, I do believe this will be the case I stay with, I feel as though the case is very high quality it seems to be very durable and feels like it will protect the phone very well while keeping a slimmer form factor and the Sound Boost System is very nice redirecting the sound to the front of the case. I think the only change I will be making is to move to a Zagg glass screen protector because I can still notice a slight orange peel to the HD protector and my OCD can't ignore it. I'm good for now probably, maybe, at least until the Lifeproof comes out. LOL!!

chitown54

May 6, 2014
Visit site
I picked up an Incipio DualPro on Amazon. I've been using Incipio for years and figured I'd give them first crack on this phone. It's what I expected and seems to offer strong protection. Only gripe is that it's a little slippery compared to their older cases (believed they called it silicrylic or something).

I was looking into the Tech21 but the colors I was interested in were not in stock.

Zylograth

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Started out with a Cruzerlite Bugdroid TPU, then got a Spigen Slim Armor, and now I am using a Verus Thor which I am very happy with. I have not used a screen protector since my Galaxy Vibrant (S1)

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I dig the Spigen cases although I just ordered a Verus Thor from Amazon, which should be here tomorrow.

PortablePete

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
I ended up with a otterbox defender in realtree. It is a honking big case but after my s4 got destroyed in 3 weeks without a case I decided it was for the best. The otterbox defender fits nice and the protective screen still doesnt mess with the function of the devices pretty display. Just cannot use certain lighted chargers since they will not fit.

Posted via Android Central App

vladfan

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
When I am at home wearing casual clothes I go with the Speck Candyshell Grip case

speck-candyshell-grip-for-samsung-galaxy-s5-white-black-p44896-300_zpsc41241f0.jpg

When I am at work with dress clothes on I go with the Seidio Spring Clip Holster

siedioholster_zps84130001.jpg

jackrock

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Started out with a Cruzerlite Bugdroid TPU, then got a Spigen Slim Armor, and now I am using a Verus Thor which I am very happy with. I have not used a screen protector since my Galaxy Vibrant (S1)

The Spigen Slim Armor an Versus Thor look very similar. Why did you switch?

diamondRanch

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech