What Kind Of Case Do You Use For Your Galaxy S5?

Plucknbach

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Tech21 D30 of course with zagg screen protector.

Tech21 doesn't add too much more bulk to the phone. non slip texture. smoked see through back wo I can proudly disply my S5 logo.

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I use Spigen cases. The one I currently have on my phone is the Neo Hybrid with Metal Buttons. Got it on Amazon. I love this case... really makes the phone look professional. The back feels slightly rubberized and is made of polycarbonate.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Did you ever get the Verus Thor case? How do you like it?

I did just two days ago - seems to be a nice case and well made. I haven't slipped it on the S5 yet but I'll do that over the weekend. I ended up get the blue color case.

Almost looks like the Spigen Slim Armor.

KilaKoust

May 11, 2014
Visit site
My S5 is wearing the Spigen Tough armor in gunmetal with a tempered glass screen protector from Verizon.

Posted via Android Central App

Mr Smilie

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I purchased a 'SPROUT' Black Leather Side Flip Galaxy S5 mobile case today from the Telstra Shop for $40.00 and it's great as I wanted the front of the phone covered aswell.

Cheers, Neil.

jasonprice

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm usually fairly picky about my cases, but I need a case quick when I got the S5 so I picked up a Insignia case at best buy for $20. Soft ruberized sides and a hard "frosted" clear back. I actually realy like it. Doesnt add a bunch of bulk, but I wouldnt be too worried if I dropped it. Paired it with a Zagg Glass screen protector. I am currently shopping for another case just to change things up once in a while, but Ive been pleasantly surprised.

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Speck CandyShell Grip

Love it, fairly thin, has grip ridges and a slightly rubbery feel that keeps it from sliding out of hot, slippery hands on the job.

It meets Military specs for shock resistance.
I have dropped it one time, it fell out of my shirt pocket before I tied a neck strap to it.

miken562

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm using the Otterbox Defender; white/blue combo for my S5. The main reason I chose that one was for the built-in screen protector.

samiams5

May 13, 2014
Visit site
I use this carry hoster:
EX Large Leather Case Holster Cover Side Pouch with Belt Clip & Belt Loop for Samsung Galaxy S5 (fits the Phone + otterbox / commuter / Symmetry / hybrid / Spigen Armor protective case) (By All_Instore)
Amazon.com: EX Large Leather Case Holster Cover Side Pouch with Belt Clip & Belt Loop for Samsung Galaxy S5 (fits the Phone + otterbox / commuter / Symmetry / hybrid / Spigen Armor protective case) (By All_Instore): Cell Phones & Accessories

Screen:
Anker? Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S5 [3 Pack] Xtreme Scratch Defender High Definition (HD) Clear High-Response Premium with Lifetime Warranty
Amazon.com: Anker? Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S5 [3 Pack] Xtreme Scratch Defender High Definition (HD) Clear High-Response Premium with Lifetime Warranty: Cell Phones & Accessories

Case:
Verus Samsung Galaxy S5 Case [Thor] - Extra Slim Fit Dual Layer Hard Case - Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, International, and Unlocked - Case for Samsung Galaxy S5 SV GS5 2014 Model
Amazon.com: [Crimson Red] Verus Samsung Galaxy S5 Case [Thor] - Extra Slim Fit Dual Layer Hard Case - Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, International, and Unlocked - Case for Samsung Galaxy S5 SV GS5 2014 Model: Cell Phones & Accessories

Happy with all three.

akutch34

Trusted Member
May 26, 2011
Visit site
Let me start by saying I LOVE Otterbox cases. I have had one on every phone I've had for the last 5 years. No compromise. I love not having to worry about anything. When I got my S5, I just felt like adding and Otterbox would make it too bulky so I opted not to....

At first I was using a basic snap on case... unfortunately, it only covered the sides and left the top, bottom and face all unprotected. Well, gotta love murphy's law... Someone was holding my phone, dropped it and nicked all of the unprotected edges. I was quite unhappy.

Obviously the next day I went out and got my Otterbox and don't worry about anything anymore. It was kind of bulky at first, but after using it for a day or two, I don't even notice. Plus, it's hot pink! (=

IMG_20140520_230743.jpg

steve1279

May 25, 2014
Visit site
I just ordered the ballistic tough jacket maxx in black for my phone. Wish I had done it earlier. Phone slid out of my shorts pocket and hit the ground on the corner. Only got a scrape thankfully. I just wish i can find out if i can use one of those privacy screen protectors under the plastic shield, if not i'll leave off the clear shield and get a privacy screen protector.

https://www.goballisticcase.com/shop/samsung/galaxy-s-5/tough-jacket-maxx/#.U4THtSgshwg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan