So curious, on the S5 can you view cc recipients without having to hit that drop down arrow on a email?
I feel the email client is horrible for effectively responding to emails. Had a S3 and returned it a while back. Reply all is dangerous!
Any ideas on the fence about the S5
- 05-04-2014, 12:56 PM #2
- 1,049 Posts
Re: Email client
I agree. The native email app that comes with the phone is simply horrible. I tried G-9 Mail and that was good but then I found the MyMail app which is absolutely phenominal. Here's a link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...id=com.my.mail
- By Edible Walrus in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 22Last Post: 07-25-2016, 08:17 PM
- By Davidawg in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 12-14-2015, 06:09 PM
- By amjbarnesy in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2015, 12:44 AM
- By VitalOD in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 05-03-2014, 08:43 PM
- By BillStock in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-03-2014, 10:30 AM