- 2 Posts
i seem to be missing things..
hello everyone.. i Just bough a Samsung galaxy s5 today.. and i seem to be missing things like the option to change to Lock screen wallpaper.. i dont have an option! and my LED notifcation light is very dim... im starting to worry if this phone is defective. and does anyone know how to remove that stupid quick apps icon, the one circle with 3 dots in the middle....if anyone can help that will be very great..
i previously had a s3 and loved it
- 05-04-2014, 08:27 PM #2
- 793 Posts
For the lock screen wallpaper, long press any screen, choose wallpaper, then lock screen.
I think I read that the notification light is dim on this S5. Mine is.
Not sure what quick app icon your taking about. Maybe it's bloat ware? I'm on T-mobile and don't even have that in my app drawer.
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-04-2014, 08:40 PM #4
- 05-04-2014, 08:45 PM #5
- 05-04-2014, 09:36 PM #6
Re: i seem to be missing things..
About the floating thing, that's the new toolbox option, you can turn it on or off when you want from the toggles and the settings.
- 05-05-2014, 07:29 AM #7
- By BobR1908 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 42Last Post: 01-20-2015, 09:23 AM
- By Atif_Azim in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 4Last Post: 05-25-2014, 10:41 AM
- By dman76 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 7Last Post: 05-05-2014, 01:50 PM
- By lokistolemrfizzles in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2014, 08:56 AM
- By xondk in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2014, 03:17 AM