Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default After removing Google search bar, where to find it to put it on the screen again?

I didn't think I'd want the google search bar w/ voice on my home screen (the widget), so I removed it, figuring a small icon was enough and that I could always add it back later. Now that I decided I do want it after all, I can't find it anywhere; seems it would be under widgets, but not that I can see. Anyone know where I can find it?

Default Re: After removing Google search bar, where to find it to put it on the screen again?

It is the Google Search widget. Just add it back from your widgets screen.
    Thanked by:
    tSher 

Global Posts
    22,149 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: After removing Google search bar, where to find it to put it on the screen again?

Quote Originally Posted by tSher View Post
    I didn't think I'd want the google search bar w/ voice on my home screen (the widget), so I removed it, figuring a small icon was enough and that I could always add it back later. Now that I decided I do want it after all, I can't find it anywhere; seems it would be under widgets, but not that I can see. Anyone know where I can find it?
    Depending on how you can bring up widgets, it would be under Google Search and it is the 4x1 dimensions.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
    Thanked by:
    tSher 
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

OK, thanks, found it now.

Global Posts
    22,149 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Quote Originally Posted by tSher View Post
    OK, thanks, found it now.
    So everything is good with the device now?

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here