- 44 Posts
Screen turned black-HELP
I was web browsing with my GS5, suddenly it freeze for about 3 secs then it turned black. I hold down the power button and turned off the phone (The touching part still working but not the LCD). I turned it on again, it turned on, nothing showed up, no samsung logo, ect..., it just black. Everything is fine except for the screen. IDK what happened. Plz help.
- 05-05-2014, 07:14 PM #2
- 241 Posts
Re: Screen turned black-HELP
Aren't you the same guy in another thread who dropped his phone in the water while brushing his teeth and let it soak cause the phone is waterproof. You said everything was fine except the SIM card in that thread a few minutes ago...
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- By FirmyR in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 07-04-2015, 04:07 AM
- By animadrienne in forum T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 05-06-2014, 04:36 PM
- By psychspirit in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 05-05-2014, 05:28 PM
- By xm1racle in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2014, 05:25 PM
- By AaronActive in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2014, 04:43 PM