- 05-05-2014, 08:15 PM #2
- 05-05-2014, 08:30 PM #3
- 05-05-2014, 11:11 PM #4
- 372 Posts
Re: Google now drain ?
I use it for everything: weather, stocks, sports, travel times. I basically use all the cards, and when I go to bed after working all day, which is about 16 hours off the charger, I'm down to about 20%. I have never seen or heard anyone complain about Google Now draining their battery.
Sent from my badass Samsung Galaxy S5
- By tSher in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 14Last Post: 09-12-2016, 03:25 PM
- By Kilroy13 in forum LG G FlexReplies: 10Last Post: 05-11-2014, 03:43 PM
- By BurtofLemongrab in forum HTC One M7Replies: 3Last Post: 05-06-2014, 09:11 PM
- By Sapeh in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 05-06-2014, 03:54 PM
- By zeiriza12 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2014, 08:01 PM