- 1 Posts
Reading PDF files on 32gb micro SD card
Help, my Adobe Reader app does not recognize PDF files saved on my 32gb micro SD card. I have tried formatting the card in the phone (settings, storage, format SD card). I have loaded the files with the card in the phone and the computer, still nothing. I hope I am missing something small. Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you.
- 05-06-2014, 03:26 AM #2
Re: Reading PDF files on 32gb micro SD card
hook up the sd card to your computer with a card reader, not through the phone.
Windows can format the card by right clicking and going to format and the settings menu can change the format file system to EXT4, FAT32, NTSC, something like that. sometimes it wont read because of the card format.
- By mfl in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 06-27-2014, 02:26 AM
- By Corey King in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 11Last Post: 05-10-2014, 12:32 AM
- By Jeff Harris in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 05-06-2014, 06:02 AM
- By zeiriza12 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2014, 08:01 PM
- By lmorales11 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2014, 07:30 PM