- 1 Posts
Shortcuts Created in Firefox Disappear After Reboot
I save shortcuts created by Firefox on the Galaxy S5 home screen. The shortcut works fine. However, they "evaporate" after a reboot and are nowhere to be found. This is really annoying. Any ideas why they are deleted? How to fix? Have put the shortcuts in folders as well as directly on the home screen - same results.
- 08-29-2014, 01:17 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Shortcuts Created in Firefox Disappear After Reboot
I had this same issue. It seems to be related to having Firefox on the SD card. I moved Firefox back to the Device, clear data and then waited for my shortcuts to re-sync (I use Firefox's Sync to sync bookmarks) then I created new shortcuts. To test I rebooted. Shortcuts remained. I did try moving the app back to the SD card but then on the next reboot it lost my shortcuts again.
- 12-30-2016, 08:32 PM #3
- By shanezam203 in forum Android AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-09-2014, 03:14 PM
- By animadrienne in forum T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 05-06-2014, 05:36 PM
- By david_ms in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2014, 09:42 PM
- By testmonket in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2014, 07:58 PM
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2014, 04:38 PM