Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts

Default Issue with Music Player.

So I finally decided to make the switch from IOS to Android and picked up the S5 last night. So I know its a big learning curve but the first thing I wanted to do is place my music on my phone. So I transfered a handfull of albums (to see how everything worked and how it was placed on my sd card) This is where I am having a problem. First some of my album art is not showing up. I used the Album Art Grabber and you can see it grabs the art and places it in the app it self but in the actual music player it is still blank. The second is most frustrating is, some of my tracks are not in the correct order. For example I have the soundtrack to Tron:Legacy and its placing tracks 4,5,20,21 on the top. Now granted I did not buy those from I tunes like I did with the rest of the album. I bought them through the Amazon digital store (those were exclusive tracks) I changed the data through Itunes and the tags show the correct track number but they are not in the correct order on my phone. Any ideas on how I can fix this???

Global Posts
    265 Global Posts

Default Re: Issue with Music Player.

Get the Amazon Kindle Player in the Google Play Store. Its the best out there.