Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default "your domain requires mobile device management...HELP

I KEEP GETTING THIS ERROR IN MY NOTIFICATION BOX.. Google sign in your domain requires mobile device management. Please install the Google AppsDevice Policy application to enforce security policies.. I goto playstore and download this app and install it... Then after a few days it keeps popping up in my notifications with the same error message. I have 2 gmail accounts on my phone, my personal one and my work one. CAN SOMEONE HELP WITH THIS??
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: "your domain requires mobile device management...HELP

I think I figured this out.. When i was installing the device policy app, it was logged into my personal gmail and not my work gmail. may have done the trick, will wait and see
    Quote Originally Posted by elykoj View Post
    I KEEP GETTING THIS ERROR IN MY NOTIFICATION BOX.. Google sign in your domain requires mobile device management. Please install the Google AppsDevice Policy application to enforce security policies.. I goto playstore and download this app and install it... Then after a few days it keeps popping up in my notifications with the same error message. I have 2 gmail accounts on my phone, my personal one and my work one. CAN SOMEONE HELP WITH THIS??
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: "your domain requires mobile device management...HELP

Darnit....did not work. Yesterday the darn message showed up in notifications again.. Should i call verizon or do i need to contact google somehow??
    Quote Originally Posted by elykoj View Post
    i think i figured this out.. When i was installing the device policy app, it was logged into my personal gmail and not my work gmail. May have done the trick, will wait and see