"your domain requires mobile device management...HELP

elykoj

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
I KEEP GETTING THIS ERROR IN MY NOTIFICATION BOX.. Google sign in your domain requires mobile device management. Please install the Google AppsDevice Policy application to enforce security policies.. I goto playstore and download this app and install it... Then after a few days it keeps popping up in my notifications with the same error message. I have 2 gmail accounts on my phone, my personal one and my work one. CAN SOMEONE HELP WITH THIS??

elykoj

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
I think I figured this out.. When i was installing the device policy app, it was logged into my personal gmail and not my work gmail. may have done the trick, will wait and see
I KEEP GETTING THIS ERROR IN MY NOTIFICATION BOX.. Google sign in your domain requires mobile device management. Please install the Google AppsDevice Policy application to enforce security policies.. I goto playstore and download this app and install it... Then after a few days it keeps popping up in my notifications with the same error message. I have 2 gmail accounts on my phone, my personal one and my work one. CAN SOMEONE HELP WITH THIS??

elykoj

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
Darnit....did not work. Yesterday the darn message showed up in notifications again.. Should i call verizon or do i need to contact google somehow??
i think i figured this out.. When i was installing the device policy app, it was logged into my personal gmail and not my work gmail. May have done the trick, will wait and see

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annageebee