I KEEP GETTING THIS ERROR IN MY NOTIFICATION BOX.. Google sign in your domain requires mobile device management. Please install the Google AppsDevice Policy application to enforce security policies.. I goto playstore and download this app and install it... Then after a few days it keeps popping up in my notifications with the same error message. I have 2 gmail accounts on my phone, my personal one and my work one. CAN SOMEONE HELP WITH THIS??
    05-06-2014 02:03 PM
    I think I figured this out.. When i was installing the device policy app, it was logged into my personal gmail and not my work gmail. may have done the trick, will wait and see
    I KEEP GETTING THIS ERROR IN MY NOTIFICATION BOX.. Google sign in your domain requires mobile device management. Please install the Google AppsDevice Policy application to enforce security policies.. I goto playstore and download this app and install it... Then after a few days it keeps popping up in my notifications with the same error message. I have 2 gmail accounts on my phone, my personal one and my work one. CAN SOMEONE HELP WITH THIS??
    05-07-2014 07:51 AM
    Darnit....did not work. Yesterday the darn message showed up in notifications again.. Should i call verizon or do i need to contact google somehow??
    i think i figured this out.. When i was installing the device policy app, it was logged into my personal gmail and not my work gmail. May have done the trick, will wait and see
    05-08-2014 08:46 AM