Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Themes

Having come from a jailbroken 4s, I find myself a little under whelmed with the stock setup of my s5

I've downloaded and installed Nova Launcher and understand the basic concept, but I'm wondering if there are any pre-built themes I can import to get a better feel of what Nova is capable of....and if so, provide me direct links so I don't have to figure out if this is compatible with a 3-week old s5 or my OS or any of the other variables I'm used to with jailbroken crapple products.
    Sometimes I use big words I don't fully understand in an effort to sound more photosynthesis

Global Posts
    230 Global Posts

Default Re: Themes

Go to Google Play, type Nova Themes....lotsa options.

Also might want to check out Themer Beta app (also in Play store)...one click themes in a huge variety of styles

nova launcher is nice. but i just recently switch to using dodol. its pretty cool. i like to have mine really simple and dark.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Do these themes also come with the widget files or will I have to download them separately? I ask because I'm rather fond of the 4x2 "today" calendar widget which isn't available with the free Nova Launcher app (or I'm retarded and just can't find it).
    Sometimes I use big words I don't fully understand in an effort to sound more photosynthesis