Found two methods to find/wipe/ring, lost /stolen phone. Already on phone.
Found these two methods to find lost/stolen phone. Wipe it. Cause it to ring, etc.
Findmymobile.samsung.com (seems to be the best and more functions)
Settings/Security/Find my mobile
Under find my mobile is"Remote Controls". Does this just allow phone to be contacted from other source????
Settings/Security/Device administrators/android device manager. Not as many functions when log into https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager
Which is preferred?
- 05-07-2014, 12:36 AM #2
- 05-07-2014, 12:44 AM #3
- 184 Posts
Re: Found two methods to find/wipe/ring, lost /stolen phone. Already on phone.
Bizarre. My AT&T S5 is missing find my mobile in the Samsung App store. The phone did come with ATT Mobile locate. It's also missing the stock Car Mode in settings. Instead, I have Driving Mode by ATT, which turns off he ability to talk to the phone to send custom texts when driving, if activated. "Loving" the At&t spinoff crap. Can't yet just leave the software alone?
Posted via Android Central App
- By spthomas in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 8Last Post: 10-15-2014, 10:51 AM
- By Jexotic in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 05-08-2014, 12:19 AM
- By jackoceanz in forum HTC One M8Replies: 8Last Post: 05-07-2014, 09:24 AM
- By bmxrider1424 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 05-06-2014, 10:10 PM
- By ahawkua in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2014, 08:55 PM