Galaxy S5 Best Launcher

bogdaryl

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I have found Nova Prime to be the best for my use. I've used some of the higher end 3D launchers (buying the prime versions of them) and always return to Nova. Nice , smooth, reliable , and very easy to use IMO.

scallawag

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Call me old fashioned but I prefer Google now launcher.

Sent from my Y88 using Tapatalk
On my S5 I have sideloaded the Google now launcher installed Nova Prime from the Play Store and I prefer Touchwiz. All three are installed and I can use any of the three any time. I do see a slight lag in Touchwiz if I look for it but don't notice it in everyday use. The downside for me of Nova was OK Google did not wake up with the voice command like it does with the Google now launcher and Touchwiz.

Eric Ruiz1

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Aviate is hands down my favorite Launcher, especially coming from iOS due to its simplicity and speed. I'm using less than 1gb with it.

Posted via Android Central App

tigeryee

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I use Nova Prime too. I turn off the animations and just set it to as fast as possible. You can also install icon packs into the launcher itself which and I love the folders system. 2nd place to me is action launcher, I like action launcher on tablets but not my phone.

natefish

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
No love for Action Launcher Pro? Open your minds, brethren! I used Nova Prime for a long time. It is great, but Acton Launcher is just awesome and very innovative.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
No love for Action Launcher Pro? Open your minds, brethren! I used Nova Prime for a long time. It is great, but Acton Launcher is just awesome and very innovative.

I don't mind Action, it is a good launcher. But now that my M8 is my daily driver, and the height is a little bit of a stretch, the app button placement is counter intuitive, and most phone cases inhibit swiping from the left. Opening the app drawer with one hand (my preference) is more difficult.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using AC Forums mobile app

chefmorry

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I had action launcher pro on my S4, downloaded Nova Prime for my S5 which I've been very happy with for the last couple weeks. Went with Nova based on all the positive feedback here.

I have not tried action launcher pro on the S5 yet, but I plan to. I believe I have all of old S4 action launcher settings backed up. I wonder if I can import them to my S5.