- 223 Posts
- GummyNex/IMO's LeanKernel
Google Voice and the S5
Does anyone know how to set up Google Voice for voicemail on the S5? I went through the usual setup but it didn't change a thing. If someone tells me Verizon borked it purposely to try and force you to pay for their inferior product I'd believe you.
Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
- 05-07-2014, 06:26 AM #2
- 794 Posts
I was with Verizon and it worked on my old phone. Then switched to T-mobile when I got my S5 (for unlimited).
Mine took about 24 hours to work and switch to T-mobile, so I was without voice mail (but I rarely use my phone to talk).
I couldn't remember how long it took the first time I set it up, so maybe it is 24 hours.
Posted via Android Central App
- By msomm in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2014, 07:01 PM
- By kami8586 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 05-11-2014, 06:45 PM
- By iamdustin24 in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 7Last Post: 05-08-2014, 12:50 AM
- By justcuss in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 05-07-2014, 12:27 AM
- By EvaBean72 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2014, 10:32 PM