Widgets disappear on my Galaxy S5

lawarnce1

Jul 30, 2015
Visit site
I have a Samsung note 4 and just called Verizon the way I got my weather widget back was where I wanted my weather at I pushed and held and at the bottom of the screen a box with name of widget came up push that. You then scroll through the widgets, they're alphabetical
weather was the very last one push and hold on til the weather box pops in, then push on clock or weather and it should be back to normal

Joanne Davis Gabbay

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
Happened to me too. Try hold on any space at your home screen (or try the previous location of the widget), there will be options for wallpaper, widget and home screen settings on the bottom. Choose widget, select the widgets by your choice and drag onto the home screen. Hopefully it helps.

Thank you - you are a star - it worked! and, you're the only person who gave a proper answer to the question.

Robert Blackman

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I have had my phone for less than a week. Yesterday I noticed that the time/weather widget and my s - calendar widgets keep disappearing. I swipe to the magazine and back and they return... then a few minutes later...gone again. I am not sure why this is happening but it is very frustrating.... any help would be appreciated.

Press in any location that is clear on the main screen, down at the bottom you'll see widget press on widget go to the very end and you'll find weather, press on weather and it will show up on your main screen with the clock, move it to where you want it������

Last edited by a moderator:

Macgiola

Apr 23, 2016
Visit site
Check under storage and make sure your storage of the app/widget is on your phone NOT your SD card. Normally solves most issues :D

All the above work to restore the widget ( in my case "One More Clock" ) but every time I restart, the widget's gone again.
Stock un-rooted Note 5

Last edited by a moderator:

mukulakivi

Sep 19, 2017
Visit site
Check under storage and make sure your storage of the app/widget is on your phone NOT your SD card. Normally solves most issues :D

I have no SD card in the phone and widget disappear frequently itself! After disappear they are not present in widgets menu, but they can be seen in application management.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance