i will be leaving the galaxy s5 in september.

anon(8702321)

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
The htc one m8 prime has already leaked its official specs. Its having an 18mp camera boosted with 5ultra pixels. A 5.5" display which is great for editing photos. Im just really excited they fixed all the errors with the original m8. But does anybody know a good way to sell my phone?

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
if they ever add a decent camera to the phone I would consider it. Love the phone other than the camera. It was my first pick but so disappointing.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
OP, try Swappa to sell your device when the time is right. They only charge a flat 10 dollar fee. The Swappa staff with check your ESN which gives tells potential buyers the device is clear.

www.swappa.com

Posted via Android Central App

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I'd sell it on eBay for the most money
I'd take the M8 Prime as a rumor though, just like the S5 Prime as a rumor...wait till you get more info in the summer

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I'd sell it on eBay for the most money
I'd take the M8 Prime as a rumor though, just like the S5 Prime as a rumor...wait till you get more info in the summer

S5 Prime I could agree with just a rumor since Samsung has a Phablet (the Note series) but HTC only had the "Max" so they could be trying to change the name to "Prime" since the "Max" wasn't a real big hit. They want to bring good things to their Phablet line versus the negativity that was associated with the Max.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy