- 5 Posts
Selecting lock screen information?
How do I control what information apps can display on the kick screen? Example : audible will put up the book title and graphic in addition to the playback controls and it stays there all day while at work and audible is paused . I just want the controls so that someone standing over my shoulder doesn't see what the book is.
Sent from my TI-81
- 05-07-2014, 11:23 AM #2
- 05-07-2014, 12:05 PM #3
- 559 Posts
Re: Selecting lock screen information?
I wonder if it's within the app itself. My Amazon Cloud Player doesn't stay on, the screen goes dark and I have to press the power button to light it up to change the song.
Check the app settings. Or try the power button to put it to sleep and darken the screen.
If nothing seems to work or no other solutions, place the phone screen down.
If you have audible paused and you're not listening to it, you may need to stop or force close the app. I have to do that with ACP. I listen to it on the way to work (most days) and have to stop it or it might start playing automatically. Once it's stopped it's no longer on the lock screen.
- By simplysmiledear in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-13-2014, 06:10 PM
- By Brooke Carlson in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-09-2014, 01:19 AM
- By RULINGCHAOS in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 3Last Post: 05-08-2014, 02:59 AM
- By quarrymanpaul in forum HTC One M8Replies: 13Last Post: 05-07-2014, 01:10 PM
- By LisaLee660 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 05-07-2014, 10:03 AM