- 1 Posts
New to android and need help
Hi. I'm a new convert after years of iPhone use. Happy so far except for one issue
I've bought and downloaded some kids tv programmes from play store.
When I play on the Google video player app the phone came with it continually pauses playback every few seconds.
Is this an issue with that app in particular? If so, is there an alternative?
- 05-07-2014, 04:03 PM #2
Re: New to android and need help
Are you sure you downloaded the files? The pause sounds like buffering. I know I purchased some music off the play store and can't find it on my device, only on the cloud. Make sure the videos are downloaded
The panda has spokenthe panda has spoken
- By hobocum in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 06-07-2014, 08:55 AM
- By dropnbassonu in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-10-2014, 10:34 AM
- By LdotAdot13 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2014, 07:47 PM
- By dinosaur666666 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2014, 07:40 PM
- By manni1to in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 05-07-2014, 01:52 PM