- 1 Posts
Can't Share Contact Card or Contact Information from Imported or Synch'd Contacts
My contacts are synchronized from Lotus Traveler from our company server. None of these contacts have the "share contact card" or "share contact information" in the menu. However, I have two contacts that were created during the setup of the phone my "Me" contact and my "Gmail" contact and both of these do have "share contact or share contact information" as a menu item. My wife has the same issue with contacts she has imported into the Galaxy S5. Any ideas or settings that can be enabled, etc? Thanks.
- By Lefty Drummer in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 28Last Post: 05-15-2014, 11:43 PM
- By LdotAdot13 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2014, 08:47 PM
- By cgordonn in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-07-2014, 08:36 PM
- By Murf_72 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 05-07-2014, 07:08 PM
- By Jaycita Byrne in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-07-2014, 03:46 PM