- 72 Posts
Security Assistance - SOS
I had this feature turned on. It's supposed to alert your primary contacts that you need help by pushing the power button 3 times.
However it has gone off three times unintentionally. My fingers accidentally press the button or slide by it and it goes off. This is very odd.
One time it was in my bag and when I took it out, I can see it sent out SOS to my primary contacts.
Anyone else have this problem? I have since turned this function off. It's too bad, really thought it was a good add on. :-(
Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
- 05-07-2014, 06:31 PM #2
- 05-07-2014, 06:45 PM #3
- 05-17-2014, 01:34 AM #5
- By Dude2 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 82Last Post: 08-09-2014, 06:07 AM
- By taeisme in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 5Last Post: 05-08-2014, 08:29 PM
- By erasat in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-08-2014, 01:59 PM
- By david_ms in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2014, 08:42 PM
- By WallaceD in forum Qualcomm Toq SmartwatchReplies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2014, 02:12 PM