Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default auxiliary cable won't play in car

So I don't have blue tooth for my phone, I was using my auxiliary cable to stream my music through my car. Worked just five 2 days ago and now it won't work at all, no sound and it is pissing me off! Ugh help

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock!

Default Re: auxiliary cable won't play in car

Either the came has gone bad, or the jack has gone on the phone or in the car. If the cable is bad, replace it. If he jack on the phone is bad, have the phone replaced under warranty. If the stereo jack on the radio in the car is bad, buy a new car.

Default Re: auxiliary cable won't play in car

Quote Originally Posted by tinyxtam View Post
    So I don't have blue tooth for my phone, I was using my auxiliary cable to stream my music through my car. Worked just five 2 days ago and now it won't work at all, no sound and it is pissing me off! Ugh help

Do you have a case on your phone? I had to buy the newer cables with the long thing jack to work with mine once I put on a case, even though it's thin. But it still could be the cable because my friends note 3 won't work with standard auxilary cable even without the case on. This one worked well. Amazon.com: Mediabridge 3.5mm Male To Male Stereo Audio Cable (4 Feet) - Step Down Design for iPhone, iPod, Smartphone, Tablet and MP3 Cases: Electronics