samsung Galaxy S5 keyboard problem

knjantz

May 8, 2014
Visit site
It doesn't matter where I'm using it, text message, facebook, email; out of nowhere it will start to capitalize every word. I have to erase the entire sentence and start over again. It's really annoying. I haven't installed anything related to the keyboard. Any ideas? For example for no reason at all my Phone Will Start To Do This. If I try to make it the small version it acts like it doesn't know the word and asks me to add it.

BadgerVadge907

May 3, 2014
Visit site
should change settings in the menu. otherwise i would recommend using SwiftKey. sometimes I can just press one key per word like i just did. fast and customizable. Samsung keyboard and the Android keyboard frustrated me too much

StevenJ_AK

May 9, 2014
Visit site
I tried swift key and Google keyboard and they didn't really impress me all that much honestly. I came from ios to the GS5 and the stock keyboard bugs me but the layout with the numbers is perfect. Couldn't figure out how to make the third party keyboards to have the lay out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app

alil25

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Someone on here recommended the Kii keyboard and I love it. I even paid for the pro version to customize it more. I've been able to add my own shortcuts easily and the autocorrect function works a lot better than the stock. I also customized keyboard colors. Thanks to whomever recommended it!

Lynx

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I tried swift key and Google keyboard and they didn't really impress me all that much honestly. I came from ios to the GS5 and the stock keyboard bugs me but the layout with the numbers is perfect. Couldn't figure out how to make the third party keyboards to have the lay out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app

The swiftkey beta allows for a number row. Love it.

I actually switch between swiftkey beta and swype though.

Lynx

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Yes, it kept crashing, error messages, tried twice. Bummed me out.

Dang thats weird. Mine has been flawless. I get a slight lag occasinally but other then that its great. I think Swype is the smoothest out there but I like the features of Swiftkey better.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch