Help: Music stops randomly

Gal Zaidman

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Hello I'm a first time galaxy user, I just bought my galaxy s5 a week ago, before I had an iPhone for 5 years and I seem to have a big problem with the music, I tried a lot of different poplar players and the problem remains.
I'm lessening to music and when I try to use other apps the music stops and I need to go back to the player and the song is stopped
, and after I turn it back on and return to the app it stops again.
This appends with some apps like internt but not all like the app store.
I tried to find solutions online but failed, one of the most important things to me is the music on my phone abd that just drive me crazy.
Does anyone has any solution for my problem?

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Hello I'm a first time galaxy user, I just bought my galaxy s5 a week ago, before I had an iPhone for 5 years and I seem to have a big problem with the music, I tried a lot of different poplar players and the problem remains.
I'm lessening to music and when I try to use other apps the music stops and I need to go back to the player and the song is stopped
, and after I turn it back on and return to the app it stops again.
This appends with some apps like internt but not all like the app store.
I tried to find solutions online but failed, one of the most important things to me is the music on my phone abd that just drive me crazy.
Does anyone has any solution for my problem?

Check the Smart Pause settings and see the options, I'm not sure as I don't have that issue but it worth a try turning that off and see what happens.

It's under Motion settings, Motions and Gestures, Mute & Pause.

myrealtygal

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Re: SOLVED Help: Music stops randomly

I had the same problem with my new Note 5. Somewhat of a techie and having owned many Samsung products, I tried every setting I could think of without success. Then one day I turned off "Power Saving Mode" (shown in the Battery setting) and my music and radio apps were not suddenly shutting off. I turned on "Power Saving Mode" yesterday because I noticed my battery was draining more quickly than it used to and, what do you know, my radio app began to suddenly stop again. So looks like we either save battery power OR listen to uninterrupted audio! Not good......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles