- 1 Posts
Help: Music stops randomly
Hello I'm a first time galaxy user, I just bought my galaxy s5 a week ago, before I had an iPhone for 5 years and I seem to have a big problem with the music, I tried a lot of different poplar players and the problem remains.
I'm lessening to music and when I try to use other apps the music stops and I need to go back to the player and the song is stopped
, and after I turn it back on and return to the app it stops again.
This appends with some apps like internt but not all like the app store.
I tried to find solutions online but failed, one of the most important things to me is the music on my phone abd that just drive me crazy.
Does anyone has any solution for my problem?
- 05-08-2014, 04:13 PM #2
- 05-02-2016, 11:31 AM #3
- 8 Posts
Re: SOLVED Help: Music stops randomly
I had the same problem with my new Note 5. Somewhat of a techie and having owned many Samsung products, I tried every setting I could think of without success. Then one day I turned off "Power Saving Mode" (shown in the Battery setting) and my music and radio apps were not suddenly shutting off. I turned on "Power Saving Mode" yesterday because I noticed my battery was draining more quickly than it used to and, what do you know, my radio app began to suddenly stop again. So looks like we either save battery power OR listen to uninterrupted audio! Not good......
- By theironblitz in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 03-30-2016, 02:14 PM
- By KilgoreCatfish in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 05-24-2014, 01:17 AM
- By agrajag27 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 11Last Post: 05-10-2014, 11:13 AM
- By Faytinii in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-09-2014, 04:02 PM
- By eblittle in forum HTC One SVReplies: 3Last Post: 05-09-2014, 11:08 AM