I've been using the S5 since launch day. It has been working out really well for me. The past few days, however, I've been longing for my nexus 5 again. Side-by-side, the Nexus 5 is faster. And I've taken photos in low light with the Nexus that are much clearer and sharper than the S5. I do like the finger scanner on the S5. Aside from that, the screen and camera are really good. I'm not sure there's anything else that I really LOVE about it to be worth the extra money over the Nexus if I were to move back to it.

I know this post is just kind of thinking out loud. Anyone have any similar experiences or any input?
    05-08-2014 09:45 AM
    I've been using the S5 since launch day. It has been working out really well for me. The past few days, however, I've been longing for my nexus 5 again. Side-by-side, the Nexus 5 is faster. And I've taken photos in low light with the Nexus that are much clearer and sharper than the S5. I do like the finger scanner on the S5. Aside from that, the screen and camera are really good. I'm not sure there's anything else that I really LOVE about it to be worth the extra money over the Nexus if I were to move back to it.

I know this post is just kind of thinking out loud. Anyone have any similar experiences or any input?
    I don't have the S5 and have not had a chance to use the device. However, your thoughts compared to the Nexus 5 are interesting - I wonder what other users who have used both devices feel.
    05-08-2014 09:55 AM
    I too came from the N5. Although I like stock Android, this is the 1st touchwiz phone that I actually like. There are some features that I have on this phone that use to have to root my N5 to get. Are some of the features over the top on the S5, absolutely. But I just turn them off and don't worry about them.

Posted with my badass Galaxy S5
    05-08-2014 10:26 AM