- 1 Posts
Pressure sensor in S5?
I've gotten conflicting information as to whether the Galaxy S5 has a pressure sensor. I do a lot of hill climbing and would like to be able to use barometric altimeter apps on whatever new smart phone I decide to buy, since GPS altimetry has very low precision. I talked to Samsung chat which seemed a bit like talking to a brick wall,
I’m told that the S5 “don’t support Pressure sensor”, yet “you can use barometric altimeter apps”
If the S5 has no pressure sensor how can it support barometric apps, unless it gets the pressure data from some online source, which is of no use in determining barometric pressure at my exact location. (I’m not interested in measuring the pressure in my tires here.)
- 05-08-2014, 02:11 PM #2
- 05-09-2014, 09:12 AM #3
- 05-09-2014, 11:13 AM #4
- 05-09-2014, 11:29 AM #5
- 05-09-2014, 12:02 PM #6
- 76 Posts
Re: Pressure sensor in S5?
Here's the link to an app that shows all of your sensors in your device.
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-09-2014, 01:55 PM #7
- 04-08-2016, 04:51 PM #8
- By Almeuit in forum SprintReplies: 92Last Post: 05-27-2014, 11:18 AM
- By MonkeyForce9 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 05-09-2014, 03:31 PM
- By ilikeandroid123 in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 7Last Post: 05-09-2014, 01:46 PM
- By Madd54 in forum Android Central AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-09-2014, 10:59 AM
- By Jon Jackson in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 20Last Post: 05-08-2014, 02:49 PM