my S5 blocked complete :( i have no idea what to do

juudje

May 8, 2014
Visit site
hi all:)

i have just 2 weeks my s5 and here in turkey i bought the phone with cash.... so when i need to bring him back i will not have a phone for a couple or weeks.. can not believe this i never have problems with my S3 and i regret this buy on this moment but i hope 1 of you had the same problem or solution

oke the problem..... we have some rain drops today very little bit by the way. and i want to write my friends some message and my phone complete get crazy. it keeping makings letters like you press 100 times on it open other pages don't response on anything and i couldn't restart the phone.. and after 10 minutes it was working again,.

later on the day i try it again 2 or 3 rain drops and the phone did exact the same. it just flipt and this is a phone must be waterproof... :(
any body who have the same problem??

greetings from a sad judith

juudje

May 8, 2014
Visit site
oke thanks hope that will work... i will try that tomorrow what is than with the phonenumbers on my phone and te rest? is it than still there or ? how i can make that than...

juudje

May 8, 2014
Visit site
so that didn't work the problems is still here:( than this happen i go to the Vodafone store where i buy the phone... and i told them when there is a little bit rain or a drop water on my phone he blocked complete... the look i show them... and really you want to hear the answer now it get funny..

she say you live in turkey we have 11 months in the year sun so you can use your phone for 11 months... my god the steam get out my ears.. than i told her the make advertising that this must be a waterproof phone?? every phone regular is working with a drop or water???

long story to make it short i need to go to a lawyer today and make some pressing that the will sent my phone to service ... ooo my god 9 hours work for this he..and so in 2 days the phone will go to service and let me look what they will find out... but no other phone in the mean time nothing nada... i never have this bad service.. but that line i keep in this year yes you have 11 months sun so whats the problem ... i will try to place a video but its very difficult i need to make it with a other phone to place it here. have a nice evening all...