New contact put in contact list, is visible for short time then disappears. Help.
I put a new contact in the contact app/list.
Example of the beginning of my list:
1 Smith John
2 Jones Bill
3 Kelly Jan
I put it into the contact list this way so that they will always show at the top of my list (the rest of the contacts are in alphabetical order):
First Name: John
Last name: 1 Smith
I then open the list and 1Smith John is at the top of the list but after a few minutes this contact disappears from the list.
The others are still there and were created on my old android phone before the S5.
Where is it disappearing to? Is the app syncing and losing it?
Help would be appreciated. Thank you.
- 05-09-2014, 12:07 AM #2
Re: New contact put in contact list, is visible for short time then disappears. Help.
Thank you for your response. I have tried to access and activate all accounts in contacts set up that I had in my old phone.
I put the contact in again and it has stayed so far.
I am not sure why/where it was going.
I think that when the phone would sync it went into one of the accounts and deleted from the phone due to some setting but I'm not sure which one.
At least it is still there but I won't know what account was causing this.
- By astros55 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 05-08-2014, 11:46 PM
- By Peter Lin1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in Canada (Bell/Rogers/Telus)Replies: 1Last Post: 05-08-2014, 11:30 PM
- By dougie1792 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-08-2014, 06:45 PM
- By 1812dave in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 0Last Post: 05-08-2014, 04:15 PM
- By CarrierPigeon in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 05-08-2014, 04:14 PM