- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Synching Galaxy S5 to 2012 Camry - both Music and Contacts
Has anyone been having problems getting their Galaxy S5 to synch with their car? For the life of me if I go through the USB port I cannot get any playlists, albums, or songs to show on my 2012 Camry's music system and I do not want to rely on Bluetooth. Tried two different apps (iSync and doubleTwist) to get my music from Mac iTunes to the Galaxy and it is fine on the phone but the Camry won't find it. The only music it finds via USB is a song that was preloaded and two ringtones I made.
Also if I tell the car to call someone it has problems going to the Galaxy S5 to get the contact info or it pulls it up by adding either a /m or /o to the name and not all of the phone numbers appear.
Thank you for your help and looking towards hearing some suggestions.
- 05-08-2014, 08:02 PM #2
Re: Synching Galaxy S5 to 2012 Camry - both Music and Contacts
Most cars won't recognize Android devices as a drive for music. I haven't seen you up issue with contacts either. Perhaps it's time to get a new car?
Posted via Android Central App
- By eriktuz in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 54Last Post: 05-08-2016, 09:57 PM
- By carnut965 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 6Last Post: 05-13-2014, 05:26 PM
- By srfoot in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-09-2014, 06:29 AM
- By 1812dave in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 0Last Post: 05-08-2014, 04:15 PM
- By CarrierPigeon in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 05-08-2014, 04:14 PM