- 05-08-2014, 09:56 PM #2If my post helped you out...PLEASE be kind and hit the THANKS button.
Current Devices: Nexus 6 & Nexus Player
Current Carrier: Sprint
- 05-08-2014, 11:39 PM #3
- 05-12-2014, 09:55 AM #4
- 05-12-2014, 02:16 PM #5
Re: Background colors?
Like Greg C said, launch the Messaging app to where you are seeing all of your conversations, not inside one specific conversation. Click the 3 dots in the upper right corner-settings-display-background style. There is also a thumbnail (should be the first one) that you can select to use one of your own pictures as the background. Then be sure to save your selection, once you do that it will take you back one window where you can click on Bubble Style and there are a few options with different colors. I wish it would allow you to pick your own colors for your messages bubbles and others but I haven't stumbled across that option except for getting another messaging app from the play store.
- 05-12-2014, 03:03 PM #6
- 05-12-2014, 08:40 PM #7
- By Lefty Drummer in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 17Last Post: 05-12-2014, 01:24 PM
- By PushReset in forum LG G Pad 8.3Replies: 4Last Post: 05-10-2014, 10:01 PM
- By Qperience in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-09-2014, 01:06 AM
- By Terry Zane in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-08-2014, 04:56 PM
- By rwberman in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 05-08-2014, 04:17 PM